Today, everyone is sitting at home, in such a situation the question comes in everyone’s mind that how can we increase our income by staying at home. So, let me tell you that you will get many options now days to make money sitting at home like Affiliate Marketing, YouTube, Blogging, Freelancer work etc. The best 2 of these are only 1. YouTube 2. Blogging with which you can earn a lot of money and you will not have to invest money in it.
You must have seen many people who have just created a channel on YouTube and are earning good money, on the other hand some people are increasing their income by making their own blog / website. In this blog, I will try to answer all your questions and you will also know that YouTube is right for you or Blogging / website.
It is very important to know before starting that even today, the people who have made a very good name in these two fields are more than those who do not even have a degree, yet on the strength of their hard work they It has been achieved. So, it is not necessary that you have knowledge about everything but you can make money without initial knowledge . You have been told more in this blog, which will help you a lot whenever you start blogging or on YouTube
1. How much money you can earn: First of all there is only one question which everyone wants to know before coming to this field, then the answer is that you will never be able to earn that much money in a government job. I am saying this because, see, it is a matter of earning money alone, so on 4 lakh to 5 lakh months here, you will start earning only after a little hard work and it is just a relief if you work hard This will start earning up to 5 or 6 times. If you talk about the top YouTuber or bloggers of the present, they earn from 20 lakh to 40 lakh per month and their income is increasing.
2. YouTube or Blog which has more income: Many people have also asked where more income can be YouTube or Blogging, so if direct answer is given, then there is a lot of money in Blogging instead of YouTube. If you talk about fame, then you can be famous on YouTube but you will never be able to win from Blogging. If you can blogging for money and want fame then YouTube is the best platform.
3. How to choose YouTube or Blogging: For this, you first have to take these 2 things into consideration.
- If you are good at speaking, then you will be able to easily make videos on YouTube, with this if you can face the camera, then it will be a very good way for you to earn money and fame.
- And if you are good at writing, then you should start blogging because in blogging we just have to write and with blogging you can earn more money than YouTube and this can be a good way for you to increase your income.
- Or if you are good at speaking and writing, then you can also start YouTube channel along with Blogging and you will be able to increase traffic by uploading content on both and linking the blog to YouTube.
4. Where to search content: If you do not understand on which topic you want to make a video or on which topic you want to write a blog, then here I tell you three or four such methods so that you are very easily find the topic and you will able to make videos or write blogs on it. These will be the topics which have been going on in Trending recently:
- First of all, YouTube has its own Trending page from where you will know that the topic is currently under training.
- Or you can know the real-time trending topics from Google’s official website, Google trend, both these methods so that you can know about the ongoing trending news or topics.
- Along with this, the news website is also a good way from where you can do whatever Topics are getting famous right now, whether it is from Technology Categories or entertainment categories, you will get all information on these news websites.
5. How to get Organic Traffic on your videos and blogs: When you create a blog and YouTube channel, it may be that the views or visitors are very less in the beginning because it is because you have just created a new channel or blog. Not showing in Google’s search engine. So here you can bring traffic in two ways:
- Social Media: This method is most used nowadays so that content can be shared from people to people. you will know how many people are on social media, such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook here People spend their time daily. Therefore, you should share your blog or video more and more on these platforms so that you Get visitors only from beginning.
- Google Question Hub: This is also the official website of google which will help you a lot to grow. On this website you can answer the daily questions asked on Google. I mean if you have written a video or blog on something about which people are asking a lot of questions, then you should answer those questions in your content and share the link to Google Question Hub. so, that you get traffic from there too.
6. How to Monetize Content: There are some conditions to monetize with Google AdSense, only after fulfilling that we can monetize YouTube and Blog. These are some ways by which you can monetize your content without any condition.
- Affiliate Marketing: There are many blogs that are monetizing their content only through Affiliate Marketing and are earning 3 to 4 times from Income Google AdSense. And there are no conditions for this, you can monetize the content from beginning.
- Short Links: If you have a website from which someone shares data through links, then you can make income by using short links, but here you will not have much income. This is the best method to get started in beginning.
- AdSense alternative: such as
(a)Media.net. (b) Propeller-Ads. (c) Amazon Native Shopping Ads.
These are platforms from which you can monetize your content and make a good income.
All points of Blog vs YouTube have been told here, if there is still such an important point which is not mentioned here, then you can tell us in the Comment Box, if you see any mistake in this blog, then you can also tell us freely.